Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach
Welcome to Embassy Suites Destin-Miramar Beach, located on Florida's beautiful Emerald Coast, across the street from the beach. Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of sugar white sand and turquoise water, a laid back beach atmosphere and a myriad of restaurants and night life. Miramar Beach, South Walton's westernmost beach neighborhood, boasts a wide scenic boulevard right along the Gulf that gives off a nostalgic beach town feel while offering favorite beach activities ranging from jet skis to para-sailing and world-class shopping at Silver Sands Premium Outlet and Destin Commons. Known for it's natural scenery, you'll also find a wide variety of man-made beauty in the galleries, artist colonies, music and wine events. Our tropical-themed hotel offers private beach access and board walk across the street for our guests to enjoy. With beautifully crafted architecture and newly remodeled accommodations, the Embassy Suites is designed to be your home away from home. Within close proximity:
- over 1,000 holes of world class golf
- deep sea fishing
- and a great number of other local attractions
Your next stay will be nothing short of perfect !
Staying a stones throw from the Gulf is ideal after anyone's hard day at work. Unwind and let the rhythm of the waves whisk you away to a more tranquil state of mind. Our aim is to make your hotel stay as easy and comfortable as possible. Unique to our hotel is the Calypso Café, our in house restaurant by award winning Chef Allan Haas. Enjoy a world class fine dining experience while enjoying all the luxury of our three star hotel.
Whatever brings you to us:
You can expect that our suites, amenities and service will be top notch.
Browse our site - get to know us, but as always, there's nothing like your own experience here at Embassy Suites. We'd love to speak with you and get you that one step closer to our gorgeous beaches.
'Like us' on Facebook !
- HarborWalk Marina 18th Annual Destin Cobia Tournament, Destin, Florida, March 9, 2015 to May 6, 2015
- 29th Annual Sandestin Wine Festival, Destin, Florida, April 16-19, 2015
- Cinco De Mayo Fest at HarborWalk Village, Destin, Florida, May 2, 2015
- ArtsQuest Fine Arts & Music Festival, Destin, Florida, May 8-10, 2015
- Fat Tuesday Parade Kick-Off, Destin, Florida, May 26, 2015 to August 11, 2015